I’d love to work with you!
Let’s get something on the schedule! I offer a wide range of services, including one-on-one coaching, author’s appearances, strategic work sessions, workshops, retreats, presentations, and facilitated discussions that can help you or your team to:
– Move through transitions, large or small
– Identify or clarify your vision, intentions, and goals
– Explore and collaborate on innovative ideas and solutions to your unique issues and challenges
– Review and update your current beliefs, practices, and habits
– Enhance your image and your communication and presentation skills
– Fortify your networking savvy, skills, and confidence
– Provide you with honest, gentle, objective feedback
– Customize your connections strategy to enhance a job search or career change
– Discover and learn ways to become more comfortable, purposeful, polished, and productive
– Assess and enhance your networking style and image
– Benefit from customized advice based on more than 30 years of business experience — and the strategies, tips, and techniques found in The Intentional Networker™ book.
My clients include Fortune 100 corporations, government agencies, associations, small business owners, non-profit executives, legal and financial professionals, entrepreneurs, freelancers, creatives, job hunters, career changers, empty nesters, new graduates, and more.
One caveat: My ideal clients are motivated, forward-thinking people who are willing to learn, are open to exploring and considering new ideas. They are willing to do what it takes to get clear, stand out, become more powerfully connected, be successful, and make a difference.
If you or your team match this profile, you can expect outstanding results!
I don’t offer instant answers or “magic bullets.” I’m here to collaborate with you and enlighten and empower you and your team.
Think you’re ready? For more details on availability and fees, please call me at 512-970-8129 or email me at patti [at] intentionalnetworker [dot] com today.
Want to know more ways I can serve you? Click here.